Monday 15 July 2019

Septuaginta dies natalis quinto



On this Saint Bonaventure feast day three-quarters of a century ago, I came into the world; so my thoughts are naturally with my parents whose memory I cherish beyond measure, and to whom I owe so much: a love of music, an appreciation of the arts; a spiritual dimension, and a childlike innocence.


In my mother's arms at the age of four weeks, I was destined to be an only child, and greatly loved.


My parents at the CafĂ© Royal, Regent Street, London, in 1953.


My parents' remains are contained at my private retreat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The Uniqueness of Life

"Each day is unique. There are cloudy days and sunny; wet days and dry; windy days and calm. The seasons roll by as day turns into nigh...